Monday, May 11, 2009

Feeling okay

Thank you for your comments and thoughts. I'm oddly okay right now.

I spent the weekend watching my little sister become a doctor of physical therapy. How amazing is that? Graduations are cool. I think that might have something to do with my mood. Plus, I wasn't left to brood about the result because I was surrounded by family and her friends who don't know we are cycling again.


I was really really down Thursday and Friday morning, but somewhere throughout the day, I picked up and recovered. I'm actually a little worried the disappointment is still hanging out there waiting to smack in the face... But I decided that since I'm okay today, I'll just go with that.

Beta on Friday confirmed the negative HPT. By the time I spoke with the nurse, I was already on the upswing and so the conversation wasn't as painful as I had thought it would be. My cycle will be reviewed this Wed, and then I'll know the plan going forward. My guess is that I'll probably start a fresh cycle, hopefully soon. I know some people enjoy the 'break' between cycles... Me, I'd rather keep moving. I get so anxious otherwise, it seems like the clock ticks louder when I'm not actively cycling.

Again, thanks. It's good to feel the support :) and it is much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you. Glad to hear that you're doing relatively well, everything considered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing well despite the bad news. All body parts are crossed for luck with the next cycle - hey, you can never start too early!

    Congrats to your sister on her graduation! That is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete