Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome, please introduce yourself

Rises. Clears throat.

Hello, my name is M. I'm an infertile.

I'm also so much more than that... but if you stick around awhile, you'll come to realize that. For the purposes of this space, though, that is the most important thing you need to know about me. I already spent an hour or so typing out my story for the sidebar. No need to repeat myself.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing here. I know I'd love an outlet for all my hurts and anxieties and hopes. I tried a diary, but it wasn't enough. I'm a sharer. I love to share. It's through talking that I understand things, especially my own thoughts and emotions. IRL, I'm not sharing. It's hard on me. I'm hoping this form of sharing eases the burden.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Brave M

    Thank you for making your voice heard - and you will find a few more listeners along the way. I encourage you to be speak openly and honestly and we will respond in kind.

    I bet Rebecca and Maria were beautiful. You must miss them so much. It sucks having a beautiful, empty home..... and heart.

    Walking with you

    B

    ReplyDelete