Friday, April 24, 2009

Scared

So my transfer isn't until this afternoon... Late in the afternoon... I find myself with too much time on my hands. I'm totally obsessing about all the possible outcomes. The problem is that each outcome makes me more panicky than the last and now the thoughts are spinning around and around and making me dizzy (and nauseous).

What if there is traffic and I don't get to the hospital?
What if I wrote down the wrong time? Can I call again?
What if I get there too early?
What if the embies don't thaw properly?
What if only one thaws?
What they all do well and I have to make the decision of what to do with them?
What if they don't implant?
What if they do?
What if two implant?
What if I'm pregnant?
What if I'm not?

To calm the mind I think I'll just go watch the
puppies...

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! Puppies are a good distraction, and man those ones are sure cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww *hug*! My suggestion would be to do things you like while waiting (unless of course you're at work like me... bleh) - go for a walk, get caught up in reading some new blogs, eat some ice cream, or of course, watch the puppies ;) so cute

    I'm thinkin of ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well no matter how you think it out before hand, you still won't know what to do. Might as well let instinct take over and save yourself the worry.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from LFCA. Wishing you success with your transfer today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh -- late appointments are the worst. Hoping all goes smoothly today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck for the transfer, I hope this cycle is "THE ONE"!!

    Look after yourself and make sure you're pampered to the max.

    xx

    ReplyDelete