Monday, July 20, 2009

It's Over

As I expected, my beta results today were negative. In an odd way I'm relieved. One of the few things my body has been good at is giving me signs... So when my symptoms disappeared, I grieved. Then I worried. I've seen so many others trapped in beta hell with slowly rising numbers. It was something I really didn't want to experience. I was worried that it would create complications and I'd be unable to leave Wednesday morning after all... And the first vacation E & I have planned since New Years would be cancelled. As it stands, I'm saddened by the loss, but more detemined than ever to keep trying. I feel so close. Perhaps it will be this next fresh cycle... So com'on AF, let get this show on the road.

8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I do admire your determination. Enjoy your time away on vacation! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I hope your vacation gives you some time to heal and the resolve to pick back up again. It sounds like you're on your way. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, sending you a ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. It's a relief to avoid beta hell, for sure, but the results are still too disappointing for words. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from L&F...

    I'm soo sorry for your loss.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete